Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crawling Baby and Soccer Stud

Baby G is on the move!!! He's been physically able to crawl for about a week or so now, but he hadn't figured that out for himself until yesterday. He's in on the secret now though, and there's no stopping him! Well, there's no stopping him unless you are trying to show off his new crawling skills.... then he won't budge! We tried to show off for Daddy this morning (who was at work yesterday until after the little guy went to sleep) and he wasn't about to crawl very far. However, we enticed him with a checkbook (no way would he go for a "real" baby toy) and he shot across the room. And yes, I did let him play with the checkbook for a short minute because that would just be mean if I didn't!!! We went to "Book Babies" later this morning and he crawled a little there, too. Being "social" made the whole experience a little more fun I think. My little guy is growing so fast.... 7 months tomorrow!!!


Big brother is quite active himself! He had two soccer games this past weekend and although he played well at both, the second one was awesome! I believe the score was 6-0 and B scored 3 goals and had 1 assist. He was very proud of himself and it was extra special considering he had his own entourage there to watch him! Grandparents from both sides, Daddy and family, aunts, great aunts, and a family friend were all there. I had given everyone a schedule and they all just happened to show up on the same day. We were calling it "B's Brigade."




GOOOAALLL!!!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. That's just great! Good pics! (still jealous) lol. Deacon is about to crawl too. Yesterday he got up on all fours and rocked back and forth back and forth, then plop! He scoots backwards right now. Glad to know yall are all doing well. I hosted a baby crawling contest for our county fair this past weekend. That will be my next blog update!

    ReplyDelete