So- like I said, I got smart. We did pictures BEFORE Halloween. So now, I have cute little photos of my cute little kiddos and there was no bothering involved at all. Both were willing participants.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
No bothering this year!
This year I got smart! In years past I have tried to take cute little pictures of cute little kids on Halloween night while dressed in their cute little costumes. But, understandably so, it never works out quite right. And this year with an infant, I was pretty certain history would repeat itself. I am taking a wild guess that Baby G might get a little bothered with his costume by about half-way through our Halloween adventure. And I know for sure (because its happened before) that Big B will get seriously bothered with me trying to snap photos when he is trying to obtain as much candy as possible and have as much fun as possible with friends and family. Posing for pictures (or even just being still long enough for mom to snap shots from close enough that the flash will work) just isn't in the cards on Halloween.
So- like I said, I got smart. We did pictures BEFORE Halloween. So now, I have cute little photos of my cute little kiddos and there was no bothering involved at all. Both were willing participants.
So- like I said, I got smart. We did pictures BEFORE Halloween. So now, I have cute little photos of my cute little kiddos and there was no bothering involved at all. Both were willing participants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




They are too cute! Well, from what I could see under the helmet!
ReplyDeletePraying for you right now!
Romans 5:1-4 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
Prayer Bears
My email address
Continuing to pray!
ReplyDeletePhilippians 4:8-9 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Checking in to see how you're doing. Praying!
ReplyDeleteI Peter 2:9-10 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Know that I'm here praying!
ReplyDeletePsalm 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Prayer Bears
My email address