I think its time that we dub my kiddos with more appropriate blogging nicknames. You see... our oldest was named Big B on this site mainly because he is THE big brother. And an awesome one at that! However, his real name also starts with a B and therefore I find myself messing up and typing his name on here all the time. I have to finely scan each post to be sure I didn't slip up before posting it. Don't get me wrong- I am not a silly person. I know very well that any person who put
So- back to the job at hand. I have decided to go ahead and publicly make my kids' real nicknames their blog nicknames. They have each had their cute little nicknames since shortly after birth. Big B has always been Munchkin. I'm not quite sure why or how he got the nickname to begin with, but it fits him quite nicely. He's short/skinny in stature and has a very sweet personality. He's my little munchkin. Munchie, Munch, even Munch-Munch sometimes seem to come out, but mainly its just Munchkin.
Our second (and currently our youngest), Baby G, deserves a new nickname because he is no longer a baby. He will always be MY baby, but a BABY baby he is no longer. Our little baby Giant got his blogging nickname because he was born big and remained BIG for a very long time. He is still in the 90th percentile for height on the growth charts, but has lowered quite a bit on the weight side of things. It's hard to make a size comparison in relation to his peers because most of his playing buddies are actually quite a bit older. We seem to hang around 2-3 year olds mainly. I'm pretty sure he's still big compared to most, but I don't think he will always be. Baby G's nickname in this real world of ours is Doodle-bug. We tried several other nicknames out for size when he was first born, but Doodlebug is the one that stuck- just BUG for short. He seems to like it and so do we.
So- there you have it. Name changes are complete. I'll try to use them interchangeably for a bit so I don't confuse you too terribly, but I'm sure it won't take too long to catch on.
Munchkin Doodlebug
Have a wonderful Wednesday!


I can't believe how old they're both looking! Love the "new" names!
ReplyDeleteKnow that I'm always here praying!
Romans 8:35, 37-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?...Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Praying right now!
ReplyDelete1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Praying!
ReplyDelete1 Peter 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteIsaiah 43:1-3a But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel...
Prayer Bears
My email address
Christ Himself gives us these promises. Know that I'm here praying!
ReplyDeleteRevelation 21:5-7 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Prayer Bears
My email address