Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Growing, Campaigning, and hopefully more Posting

Its been too long between updates yet again!


Things are busy as usual. B has started soccer and is so glad to finally be back on the field! L is busy growing up and turns 2 tomorrow!!! Daddy and I are getting ready for little Lucky to arrive and she's growing mighty big herself. April will be here before we know it.


We're gearing up for the Man & Woman of the Year campaign with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This is a fundraising campaign for LLS between March 3 – May 12.  The male and female candidates who raise the most money during the ten weeks are named the chapter’s Man & Woman of the Year.  The totals are then considered in naming national titles.  The candidates compete in honor of two patients heroes, nominated as the Boy & Girl of the Year, for their strength and winning attitudes during treatment. B was chosen as the Boy of the Year and is honored and excited to help the 18 candidates. The announcement of the 2011 Man & Woman of the Year will be in the middle of May. 


Starting next week I hope to participate in "Wordless Wednesdays" on my blog. Each week (on Wed) I will post a picture (or 2 or 10), but no words. I'm not sure exactly who should get credit for this idea that many bloggers have caught on to, but I know its not me! WW are somewhat like the "Not Me Mondays" that I have participated in before. Maybe this will motivate me to also blog with more WORDS more often as well. I could always start back up with Not Me Mondays considering there are MANY things I have NOT done lately. ;)


Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Would be nice to see you on here more often!
    Praying right now!
    Psalms 4:1, 3 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. (3) But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete