Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cupcakes Galore!

My little sister is quite talented. I thought I would show off some of the recent cupcakes she's made for me. The little guy's train cupcakes, the little lady's baby shower cupcakes, and some duck cupcakes that she happened to bring over during my own birthday celebration. Pretty awesome stuff, right?! Thanks Aunt La-La!










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I didn't comment on this already? These are adorable!!!!!!!!!!
    Whatever the Lord allows to happen in your life, He'll get you through! Praying!
    Psalms 91:9-12 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete