Where to begin???
The kids are great. Baby G turned one and is walking all over the place, almost running now. He keeps up with Brother pretty well. He got a big boy haircut, is always growing, and as of yesterday he has all his teeth. He still doesn't say hardly a word, but 'signs' quite a bit which has been fun to watch. He FINALLY communicates with me and tells me- "more, all-finished, eat, milk, bath, yes," and his own special version of "i want it!" I had started signing with him early on, but he never seemed to catch on so I stopped way back when. But, I guess that little brain of his was taking it all in afterall because one day he just started "talking" to me and has been signing well ever since. Now if we could just get him to get those words out. All in due time. Brother was the same way... didn't talk until 18months and then he was spitting out complete sentences and you couldn't make him be quiet to save your life!!! These silly boys of mine!
Big B is almost done with 3rd grade. Baseball season has come and is almost gone. Regular season ended last night and its on to the tournament. He's looking forward to summer and has signed up for 3 camps thus far!! Two of them are lacrosse camps, and one is creative arts. He is stoked to finally be able to play lacrosse. That step-dad of his is pretty darn happy about it himself and can't wait to show him the ropes. He's already requested off of work for those days so he can be sure to be at the camps. I'm loving it and I know they both will! They have planned a trip next week to get all B's gear. He has one awesome REAL and genuine lax stick already (given to him by the same guy who gave S his first one), but he needs pads, gloves, a mouth guard and whatever else it is those cool lacrosse players wear. This is serious!! :) He celebrates his 9th birthday next week. I love watching him grow up to become such a wonderful little man..... but where did my baby go?
I will post pictures of our adventures over the last few months soon. We have Baby G's birthday, strawberry picking, zoo outings, the Children's museum, baseball, and of course other random photos that I take just for fun!
Have a wonderful weekend and look for me again soon,
Was about to give up on you! Thanks for the update! Thrilled that everything's going so well!
ReplyDeletePraying!
Ephesians 3:14-19 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteAlways praying in Seattle!
Hebrews 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeletePsalm 86:11-13a Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. For great is thy mercy toward me...
Prayer Bears
My email address
Ready to see pics. SO proud that everything is going great for yall. Tell Shedrick we love him and thanks for taking such good care of yall! It's really neat that he and Bren are going to have LaCrosse as a special bonding time!
ReplyDeletePraying right now!
ReplyDeletePsalm 71:14-16 But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
Prayer Bears
My email address