Today marks two years that I've been married to my sweet husband. Two
WONDERFUL years! It seems like so much longer than that, and yet- I can still remember the intimate details of our wedding like it was yesterday. I text my sweet hubby's mom today and thanked her for her vital part in making my husband the man he is today. I can only hope that he and I are raising our boys to be men like him. Godly men who are individuals and stand out from the crowd without needing the center of attention; men who listen to others and take their feelings into account in whatever the situation may be; strong men with a tender side; men who respect their wives and would do anything for their family..... the list could go on and on. I am so thankful for having married the love of my life 2 years ago and look forward to many many more years!!!
Happy Anniversary, S!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing something really special to celebrate! i can't believe it's been 2 years!
Always praying!
2 Samuel 22:7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Thanks Lynn! Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteI think this is the first time you've written back since you moved to this blog! Doing great here. Went from 3 grand kids to 6 this year! On cloud nine! Being a grams is THE most amazing thing!
ReplyDeleteKnow that I'm here praying!
Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Prayer Bears
My email address
I know I know... slowly getting back into the swing of things and figuring out this new blog. I read your comments all the time and I promise I appreciate you visiting and keeping up with us!
ReplyDelete