Blogging about the boys yet again....
It seems so much time passes between each of my blog posts these days. I have days that I have these wonderful "blog ideas/thoughts" and they just never seem to make it to the computer. Even so, just know that I do think of this site of mine even if I don't always make it on to say so. :)
So- since its been so long I thought I'd update you on the growings of my guys and then come back tomorrow (fingers crossed) to write another post.
Big B- 9 years, 5 months
-- is enjoying his new school (except for the "boring" dress code)
-- loves to play outside with friends now and rarely ever turns on video games or TV anymore
-- gets super excited when we designate a family bike-ride evening and spotted a rabbit during last night's
-- prefers the master bath shower downstairs over the boys shower upstairs
-- still loves the Veggietales Sunday Morning Songs CD just as much as his little brother
-- has remembered to bring home his agenda from school EVERY day this week!
-- wishes he never had to brush his teeth
-- likes reading to his brother
-- loves to wear silly bands
-- desperately wants us to buy him a dog!
Baby G- 19 months tomorrow
-- needs a new nickname because he is no longer a baby!
-- started pre-school last week (which is taking a bit of adjusting, but I KNOW he'll love it)
-- still doesn't say much of anything at all besides mama, dada, and bru (brother) but he'll get there
-- loves to sing "My God is so BIG" with hand motions and all
-- sleeps with his blue blankie every night (and carries it all over at school, too!)
-- loves to play in the water... baths, showers, sprinklers, hoses, you name it he loves it!
-- won't sit still long enough to watch even the shortest cartoon or movie
-- loves to wear everyone else's shoes
-- prefers veggies over anything else
-- is self potty-training, but Mommy isn't pushing the idea too hard
-- has an awesome smile that his Gramma says looks like its "pasted" on
Both boys will be welcoming a new baby brother or sister into the family sometime around the end of April. Our family is extremely excited to share this news with you!


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so very excited for you!!!!!!! You'd better update more often on how you're doing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update on the boys!
Oh I'm so excited!
What comfort these words give! Praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Hi Sarah, I met you a couple of years ago at Armani's funeral. I came over to you and introduced myself, and explained that I have read your blog, as well as Armani's for a long time. I even went to the Houston Fair with Armani, her mom, and sisters. anyways, so excited about how well your beautiful family is doing. continuing to enjoy your blog ! congrats on the new addition ! Blessings. Tam Mack
ReplyDeleteHi Lynn! Good to keep seeing your comments, thanks! And Tamala- I completely remember you! Thanks for staying updated with us, your kind words, and for letting me know you're still here. I hope you too are well. Sure do miss that girl that I'm glad both you and I were blessed to know!
ReplyDelete