FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what a sweetheart! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Am thinkin' you had her a while ago! She looks so old already! We have hope because He is risen! Always praying! Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. Prayer Bears My email address
It's killing me that we haven't met each other's new angels. What day of the week is good for you? We'll schedule our next pedi appt around that and come visit. Or maybe we'll just come to your side of town for no other reason than to say hi. :o)
Hey Lynn! Yes- she was born at the end of April. Is 2 months now. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Sheri- would LOVE to see you guys.... will message you!
KNEW she had to have been born a while ago and she looks older than 2 months! Thrilled that she's here and oh she's beyond adorable! Know that I'm praying so at this end! Revelation 7:16-17 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Prayer Bears My email address
And those eyes! They're so amazing! More pics! I gotta see more pics! The Lord knows everything you're going through and is there with you every step of the way. Praying! Hebrews 4:15-16 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Prayer Bears My email address
Continuing to lift up prayers! Psalms 91:1-2 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Prayer Bears My email address
Know that I'm always here praying! Psalms 116:3-7 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee. Prayer Bears My email address
More photos would be nice! Continuing to lift up prayers! Psalms 120:1-3 In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me. Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue. What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue? Prayer Bears My email address
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what a sweetheart! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Am thinkin' you had her a while ago! She looks so old already!
ReplyDeleteWe have hope because He is risen! Always praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Prayer Bears
My email address
It's killing me that we haven't met each other's new angels. What day of the week is good for you? We'll schedule our next pedi appt around that and come visit. Or maybe we'll just come to your side of town for no other reason than to say hi. :o)
ReplyDeleteHey Lynn! Yes- she was born at the end of April. Is 2 months now. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Sheri- would LOVE to see you guys.... will message you!
ReplyDeleteKNEW she had to have been born a while ago and she looks older than 2 months! Thrilled that she's here and oh she's beyond adorable!
ReplyDeleteKnow that I'm praying so at this end!
Revelation 7:16-17 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Prayer Bears
My email address
And those eyes! They're so amazing! More pics! I gotta see more pics!
ReplyDeleteThe Lord knows everything you're going through and is there with you every step of the way. Praying!
Hebrews 4:15-16 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Continuing to lift up prayers!
ReplyDeletePsalms 91:1-2 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Know that I'm always here praying!
ReplyDeletePsalms 116:3-7 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address
More photos would be nice!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 120:1-3 In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me. Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue. What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?
Prayer Bears
My email address