Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer's over... more blogging?

Maybe now that summer is over I will find more time to blog. I'm not quite sure why I think that considering only 1 child of mine is currently in school and it just happens to be the one that doesn't need constant care/attention from me, but just go with it!

Things are moving along here, even though I'm not blogging about it. The big guy started 5th grade (MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!) yesterday and seemingly had a good day. I don't get too many details, but I do know that they don't have to tuck in their shirts, he has a couple good friends in his class, and he somehow missed his bus drop off spot and walked home from the front of the neighborhood. Silly kid.

Little man cried most of the morning because he wasn't allowed to go to school with Brother. I finally distracted him long enough to get him dressed and ready for a couple errands only to have him see a backpack at the store...... he was convinced that if he just got to buy the backpack with the lunch kit attached that he would be allowed into Brother's school to eat lunch with him. At least we know he loves his brother (like there was ever any question?!).

The little lady has fit seamlessly into the family. It's like she's always been here. She is such a happy baby! She is 4 months now and had her well visit today. She is growing well and following the growth curve perfectly. She is in about the 75th percentile for height and weight and 35th for head circumference. Oddly enough, the boys have very big heads... but I guess our girl wanted to have a petite and dainty little noggin. She is very strong, although is content to just sit and watch her brothers most days. I'm sure it won't be long before she's rolling/crawling/moving everywhere!

I have a special update planned for 2 days from now. Hope I can be good and get it done.

Thanks for keeping up with us even though I don't always keep up with the updating! ;)



1 comment:

  1. I'm going to hold you to that promise! Two days and counting!
    Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 62:5-6 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete